Geoff Lee is the owner of the successful mortgage brokerage firm, GLM Mortgage Group powered by Dominion Lending Centres. With 30 years of expertise within the real estate industry, and over a decade as a mortgage broker, he has extensive knowledge and experience to help his clients Canada wide. Geoff is committed to learning and expanding his knowledge of current mortgage trends and is a proud member of the Mortgage Brokers Association of British Columbia (MBABC) and Mortgage Professionals Canada (MPC).
Although Geoff’s passion is financing, he also has a huge heart for giving back. Geoff is a co-founder and Director of the Imani Orphan Care Foundation (www.imaniorphancare.com) which has been operating since 2010. Imani Orphan Care empowers and protects abandoned and orphaned children throughout Kenya, Africa, by providing a safe home, medical care, education, and tools to escape severe poverty. This is done though life-transforming sponsorships, self-sustaining projects and employing local caregivers and staff. With every mortgage completed Geoff gives back a percentage of his revenues to Imani. Geoff’s clients know they not only get an outstanding mortgage broker, but they are also helping support orphans in Kenya, when they work with the GLM Mortgage Group.
Geoff’s excellence has led to recognition and awards, including:
- Over 375 FIVE STAR Google Reviews and growing
- Top 50 Mortgage Broker in Canada
- Canadian Mortgage Award Winner for Best Customer service in Canada
- Canadian Mortgage Award Winner for Mortgage Broker of the Year | British Columbia
- Finalist for Canada’s Excellence in Philanthropy and Community Service
- Dominion Lending Centres Top 15 Brokerages
- Member of Dominion Lending Centre’s and Canadian Mortgage Professional’s Elite Hall of Fame.
Geoff’s success is built on his desire to help others, and it shines through daily in his involvement within his company, community, and through his foundation.