Hello folks! Today we are delivering you our Fast Five for this month–the top 5 things happening in the mortgage world right now that you need to know about. Let’s dive in, shall we?
1. Record Setting Month in Real Estate
Both August and September were record setting months for Real Estate. You can learn more about the numbers HERE.
2. Canadian’s look for ways to support family…without Jeopardizing retirement
The pandemic has disproportionately affected millennials, with 76% feeling the squeeze due to a reduction in working hours or job losses. It’s important to consider your options when looking to financially help your family – so you won’t jeopardize your retirement in the process. Click HERE to read more.
3. Mortgage Rates are set to stay low until 2023 Bank of Canada hints
4. The end of CERB–but there is help
Three new benefits will help millions of Canadians who won’t qualify for EI. Click HERE to learn more about these 3 new programs.
5. Can Mortgage Rates go any lower?
Canadian mortgages rates are at a record low, but should potential home buyers lock in rates right now or will rates go any lower? Click HERE to find out.